WARNING!!!!!!!!FAKE CLOTHES FROM TURKEY.

OWNER OWNS MULTIPLE SITES AND SCAMS PEOPLE.JUST GOOGLE IT YOU'LL SEE HUNDREDS OF REPORTS .CHECK OUT THE EMAIL RESPONSE I GOT IN THE PIC ATTACHED...PROOF. DO NOT BUY.STAY AWAY. SAVE YOUR MONEY...............

NOW I'M JUST WRITING TO FILL UP THE WORD COUNT WHICH IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO SUBMIT THIS COMPLAINT.IT'S KIND OF ABSURD THAT I HAVE TO WRITE 100 WORDS WHEN THE FACT THAT THIS SITE IS A SCAM CAN BE ESTABLISHED IN 2 SENTENCES.I AM APPROACHING ABOUT 100 WORDS RIGHT ABOUT NOW IN 5 MORE WORDS AND DONE.

Had an Experience with Filomilano?

Comments

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada #670723

This company is the same *** like Dolcefugo. Stealing the money from people. Stay away from a couple of ***.

Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Clarksville, Tennessee Rosewe "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..." Read more Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more